Jobs for Disabled Staffing Process:
Why are we more than just a recruitment agency?
Help Industries, Inc. dba Jobs for Disabled is a 501(c) (3) tax exempt non-profit agency. One of our missions is to provide jobs to Veterans, including wounded warriors, and other disabled people! One of the keys to success is the foundation of our team, technical capabilities and experience. That makes an investment in finding the right talent well worth your time – and our effort. Our mission is not only to hand pick the best candidates, but also to match an individual’s experience, technical capability, personality and professionalism to your company’s specific needs.
The Jobs For Disabled Jobs Process:
We start with our exclusive initial interview process to determine what your requirements are. This process ensures a thorough understanding of you–your initiatives, your culture and your goals. We connect you with the professional that meets your unique needs. But we don’t stop there. It’s our commitment to maintaining involvement throughout the task, project or contract which will ensure a successful partnership. Our clients tell us this is what sets Jobs for Disabled apart from our competition.
We work the way you want us to work:
Jobs for Disabled connects you with high quality professionals, many of who are Veterans. That includes company employees, contractors, subcontractors, contract-to-hire and even temporary employees and interns and apprentices. We offer the following Lines of Businesses to meet your needs at the lowest costs, while at the same time, providing jobs to Disabled, Wounded Warriors and Veterans. Also, your company can utilize our company as a subcontractor or on a contract to take advantage of our company being a tax exempt non profit agency and meeting your Federal Government Small Business concerns:
- Facilities Maintenance: Over 30 years of experience from construction to build out, to building equipment and systems were installed and commissioned, startup of operations, maintenance and repairs, preventative maintenance, demand maintenance orders and minor construction projects at the Federal, State and Local levels.
- Janitorial Services: Superior quality, customer service and cleanliness of offices, daycare, K-12, Universities, government, commercial and residential customers.
- Roads and Grounds: Repairs to Roads and Grounds Maintenance, including Snow and Ice removal for agencies and customers.
- Community Services: Our Community Services outreach includes assistance to the Disabled, Wounded Warriors, abused women, run away kids, homeless shelter and drug addicts. Our individual and corporate tax exempt donations help fund this operation.
- Admin Services – Clerical and Admin Services for Clients.
- I.T. Services – Software development, website development, Logo designs, hosting and website security.
- Technical support – I.T. support for hardware, software, servers, laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Project management – For large scale projects or contracts in our various lines of businesses.
- Business intelligence – Development of Business analytics and intelligence by utilizing modeling, algorithms, etc.
- Network and system engineering – Cloud based, Servers, Network/LAN, Gateways/Routers, Hub, Switch installations and support.
Our services don’t stop there:
Our Community Services division focuses on connecting younger talent with your company. We’ve built relationships with colleges, universities and career centers around the country to ensure our clients access to top younger talent.
We also rely on our technical I.T. partner Snappy Computer, which provides technical IT consulting to medical, dental, government, Logistics, Retail and ecommerce clients.
Whether you have a project-based need, or a Statement of Work, or a website or a network install, contact Help Industries, Inc. dba Jobs for Disabled for a full service technical partner provided by our wounded warriors, vets and disabled people who will provide 110% effort!
Please email us for more details and to sign up for our portal. Or give us a call at 901-386-2512.
Help Industries, Inc. dba Jobs for Disabled is a 501 (c) (3) Tax Exempt Organization. Contributions made to Help Industries, Inc. are deductible under section 170 of the Code. Help Industries, Inc. is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code. Help Industries has a Public Charity Status: 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi).
Help Industries, Inc. and Jobs for Disabled and our other non-profit agencies and affiliates are service providers for Amazon and Thumbtack providing services in maintenance repairs, janitorial and cleaning, grounds maintenance and landscaping.